Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just stopping by

Hey all,

I am in the midst of a long, long week and I have figured out that I am allergic to my classroom! Yay me! I walk into the class is the morning and immediately my nose stuffs up, my eyes itch, and my poor little bronchioles constrict. Miraculously, an hour after class is out, my symptoms are much better. Luckily, we are only in this room for another week.

Other than that, my life is pretty mundane. I go to school, work out and sleep. In my spare time, I am still volunteering, but I haven't had any more interesting calls. I am pleased that the weather is still nice here. It did rain today, but it is supposed to be sunny and in the 80's just in time for the weekend! I forgot it was October!

If anything interesting happens, you will be the first to know.

Love ... ME!

No comments: