Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good friends are hard to find.



Last night, some friends and I went out to eat at a wonderful restaurant named Tien. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, however, the event was bittersweet.

One downside of being in the military is having to move. This Friday, November 7, my friend Jill will be graduating and moving on to Florida. I am sad about this as Jill is one of the most kind, humble and glorious women I have ever met.


I pray that she will be able to visit in Oregon one day so my friends at home can meet her as well!



Here is a picture of me enjoying the Sake Flight... an assortment of 3 different types of Sake, each more delicious than the previous.

A fun night was had by all. I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my friends.

Don't forget, I will be home in December.. be sure to highlight the days on your calendars!

1 comment:

Nate said...

lookin' hot, Rose!

U+ME=CAFE YUMM when you get home!

What day?!